HERB’S FACE SAVER PACK
Consists of a Facial Mask, Toner and Oil
Beautifully AND therapeutically scented, healing and nourishing- all natural! Skin care line from Herbs Holistics!
MAKE HERB’S PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE!
HERB’S FACE SAVER MASK: $ 12.95
Enriched with Lavender and Geranium, this detoxifying clay mask is a great health support for all skin types!
Essential oils of:
SPREAD EVENLY ON CLEAN FACE- AVOIDING THE EYES! LET DRY. RINSE WITH WARM WATER. BEST TO FOLLOW UP WITH HERB’S FACE SAVER SPRAY AND OIL! ORDER HERE
HERB’S FACE SAVER SPRAY $12.95
An exceptional facial toner! Hydrate, tone and nourish your face with this all natural toner spray daily!
ROSE HIP OIL GERANIUM OIL
COLLOIDAL SILVER LAVENDER OIL
SPRAY ON CLEAN FACE AND NECK- OR ANY AFFECTED AREA. FOLLOW UP WITH HERB’S NOURISHING FACIAL OIL! ORDER HERE
HERB’S FACE SAVER NOURISHING OIL $14.95
This blend of natural healing oils softens the face and reduces wrinkles especially when applying after using Face Saver Spray. The oil seals in moisture, allowing for greater penetration of the glorious nutrients from essential oils. NO CHEMICAL ANYTHING!
CARROT SEED OIL
ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
SPREAD EVENLY ON FACE AND NECK. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! Just a few drops will do! ORDER HERE
Read on for more info:
SUPPORT BENEFITS: For those who want to read more about the benefits of Herb’s Ingredient List.
This is by no means EXHAUSTIVE…. so feel free to do your own research!
Toxins are drawn out- like a sponge- through electrical attraction. Once there, they are bound to the clay.
SKIN AND ALLERGY ISSUES
Colloidal Silver is said to be effective in fighting 750 pathogens. It is a great antimicrobial agent. Coupled with the drawing power of clay- is synergistically more powerful!
HERPES STREP (MRSA)
WRINKLE REDUCING RESPIRATORY INFECTION SUPPPORT
MUSCLE TONER CELL GROWTH SUPPORT
INFECTION FIGHTER HEALING SUPPORT
BLOOD CLOT INDUCING
1. Wrinkle Reducer – Because geranium oil is an astringent, it induces contractions in several parts of the body. It has the power to minimize the look of wrinkles because it tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging.
2. Muscle Toner – Geranium oil helps in tightening and contracting muscles – this is again due to its astringent properties. It can prevent your muscles and skin from sagging.
3. Infection Fighter – The antibacterial properties found in geranium oil help to protect your body from infection. Geranium oil can stop bacteria from growing on the skin, like on a wound.
4. Healing Helper – Geranium oil helps to speed up the healing process of cuts, wounds and incisions. It also helps in fading the look of scars and other spots on the skin quickly. Because geranium oil works right below the surface of the skin — this helps with the healing of spots caused by acne, cuts or wounds, surgical incisions or skin irritations.
5. Blood Clot Inducer – Geranium oil causes the contraction of blood vessels and, therefore, helps to stop blood flow; it also speeds up the formation of blood clots. This helps in the healing of wounds or incisions, and it keeps toxins from entering the body..
6. Cell Growth Supporter – Geranium oil promotes cell growth; it helps to recycle dead cells and supports the regeneration of new cells.
7. Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Preventer – Geranium oil is shown to trigger microglial cells, which release pro-inflammatory agents that combat inflammation in neural pathways – therefore preventing the formation of neuro-degenerative diseases. Geranium oil works with the natural chemistry of the brain to prevent these scary conditions that lead to memory loss.
8. Skin Enhancer – Geranium oil helps in the treatment of acne, dermatitis and skin diseases.
9. Respiratory Infection Killer – Geranium oil can prevent nose and throat infections, as it contains several chemicals that have antibiotic-like effects.
When applied to the nose or throat, topically, the oil has a soothing effect and will reduce soreness. To take advantage of this benefit, use a diffuser, inhale geranium oil twice a day, or rub the oil on your throat and under your nostrils.
ANTI OXIDANT PROTECTION ALLERGIC REACTIONS
DIABETES SUPPORT STRESS RELEEF
IMPROVES MOOD HEALS WOUNDS
SUPPORTS BRAIN SLEEP AND INSOMNIA SUPPORT
1. Antioxidant Protection: The body’s natural response is to ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS is to create antioxidant enzymes – especially glutathione, catalase, and superoxide dismutase (SOD) – which prevent these free radicals from doing their damage.
Your body can actually become deficient in antioxidants if the free radical burden is great enough. This has become relatively common in the U.S. because of poor diet and high exposure to toxins.
Natural options abound, such as lavender essential oil, which has been proven to be nature’s antioxidant super hero. For instance, researchers from China have recently discovered that lavender essential oil helps your body produce three of your bodies most powerful antioxidants, glutathione, catalase, and SOD within 22 hours of using lavender essential oil!
Also, Romanian scientists have seen similar results after just seven days of inhaling lavender essential oil vapor for 60 minutes a day. They found that diffusing lavender oil protected cells from damage that can lead to cancer.
2. Diabetes Support: Possibly the most exciting of all research concerning lavender came out in 2014. Scientists from Tunisia set out to complete a fascinating task: to test the effects of lavender essential oil on blood sugar to see if it can help DIABETES.
During the 15-day study, the results observed by researchers were absolutely amazing. In a nutshell, lavender essential oil treatment protected the body from the following symptoms of diabetes:
Increase in blood glucose (the hallmark of diabetes)
Metabolic disorders (especially fat metabolism)
Weight gain (ever wonder why as diabetes continues to rise, so do our waistbands!)
Liver and kidney antioxidant depletion (one of the reasons diabetes is lethal)
Liver and kidney dysfunction (ditto)
Liver and kidney lipoperoxidation (when free radicals “steal” necessary fat molecules from cell membranes) Surprisingly, the radical-scavenging antioxidant activity of lavender was actually more robust than ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)!
*You can apply lavender essential oil topically on your neck and chest, diffuse it in the air, or supplement with it for the health benefits.
3. Improves Mood and Supports Brain: In addition to the groundbreaking diabetes research we just saw, 2013 was the year lavender was put on the pedestal for its unique ability to protect against neurological damage.
Traditionally, lavender has been used to treat neurological issues like migraines, stress, anxiety, and depression.
Just last November, for instance, an evidence-based study was published by the International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice. The study found that supplementing with 80 mg capsules of lavender essential oil alleviates anxiety, sleep disturbance and depression. Additionally, in the study there were no adverse side effects from using lavender oil to treat anxiety, insomnia and depression. Whereas we know pharmaceutical drugs like prozac have dangerous side effects. According to research, lavender essential oil benefits don’t stop there, it has also been shown to reduce symptoms and development of Alzheimer’s disease!
Last year, the journal Phytomedicine published a study which highlighted that inhaling lavender essential oil vapor for 60 minutes a day was shown to prevent brain oxidative stress in rats with dementia.
Another study published in 2012 took 28 high-risk postpartum women and found that by diffusing lavender in their home they had a significant reduction of postnatal depression and reduced anxiety disorder after a four-week treatment plan of lavender aromatherapy. Also in 2012, the Swiss journal Molecules printed the results of a study that shockingly proved that lavender is a viable treatment option for stroke. Yes stroke! Another study proving that lavender aromatherapy improves mood was done on people suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The results revealed that just 80 mg of lavender oil per day helped decreased depression by 32.7% and dramatically decreased sleep disturbances, moodiness, and overall health status in 47 people suffering from PTSD.
4. Lavender Heals Burns and Cuts
Widely known for its antimicrobial properties, lavender has a rich history of being used to prevent various infections and combat bacterial/fungal disorders. In fact, almost 100 studies have been conducted establishing this truth over and over again. Also, we have found that lavender oil speeds the healing of burns, cuts, scrapes and wounds and a big part of this is because of it’s anti-microbial properties.
5. Lavender Oil Benefits Skin Most likely due to its antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics, lavender essential mixed with coconut oil has profound benefits on your skin. Research has even proven its ability to speed recovery from canker sores and can prevent allergic reactions!
6. Lavender Oil for Headaches According to a study published in the European Journal of Neurology people struggling with migraine headaches saw a significant reduction in pain when they inhaled lavender oil for 15 minutes.
7. Lavender for Sleep and Insomnia If you are trying to improve your quality of sleep diffusing lavender before or during sleep can help. Also, you can rub it directly on your neck, chest and temples which is also effective.
Witch hazel has been used for centuries to naturally help heal and prevent:
SUN DAMAGE OR MELANOMA
MUCOUS MEMBRANE INFLAMMATION
REDNESS AND SWELLING
ROSE HIP OIL:
Make your skin glow!
Rosehip oil gives beautiful and natural glow to the skin when used regularly; not only this oil helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and even up your skin tone, but also Rosehip oil gives your skin beautiful and healthy glow!
WRINKLES ACNE AND SCARRING
SCARS AND BURNS SUN DAMAGE.
STRETCH MARKS DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Nourishing oil for dry skin
Rich in the essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid (or omega-6), as well as linolenic acid (or omega-3). The oil also is widely used in various skin care products and is very efficient in fighting signs of aging, as well as diminish photo-aging. Apply Rosehip oil to dry and cracked skin to nourish and rehydrate it. It’s especially effective on dry, elbows, knees cracked lips and heels.
Rosehip oil has a high content of essential fatty acids and is a perfect skin hydration tool. Spray a little Rosehip oil mixed with water on your skin to rehydrate and lock in the moisture.
Use Rosehip oil on stretch marks, age spots, hyper-pigmentation, burns and scars; its astringent and skin nourishing properties will help to speed up the healing process, as well as hydrate and moisturize the area.
Apply Rosehip oil to sunburn and feel the soothing effect immediately. The oil will also gently aid the healing process and reduce the inflammation.
Nourish brittle nails
Rosehip oil can nourish and hydrate your brittle nails, making them stronger and healthier. Just massage your nails every evening during one week with Rosehip oil before going to sleep and see the wonderful difference it makes!
The signs of premature aging and skin pigmentation problems also react well to Rosehip oil. Just put a few drops of the oil on some cotton wool and dab the affected areas several times a day.
CARROT SEED OIL:
HEALING SKIN DISORDERS SUN PROTECTANT
NOURISHES SKIN RESPIRATORY SUPPORT
TIGHTENING SKIN ANXIETY
STIMULATES LYMPH DIGESTIVE SUPPORT
Carrot seed oil is perhaps one of the most underappreciated essential oils.
Carrot seed oil is also widely used in vapor therapy or aromatherapy as a brilliant stress and anxiety buster and an efficient enhancer of respiratory and digestive functions. According to a study published in “Pharmacognosy Magazine” in 2009, products containing carrot seed oil have a natural SPF of between 38 and 40.
“Like other essential oils, never ingest carrot seed oil during pregnancy. Carrot seed oil can cause bleeding when taken by pregnant women.”
ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL:
ANTI AGING ANTI VIRAL
ANTI OXIDANT STRENGTHEN SKIN TISSUE
Skin disorders: It is claimed that coconut oil is good for several skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Much of the research that is there speaks to its protein content, since the replacement of sick or dying cells that can occur with various skin disorders, are quickly replaced by new, healthy cells. In this way, coconut oil not only treats the infection by battling the microbial bodies, they also heal the damage or the visible marks of that skin disorder; it is a two-in-one solution!
Moisturizing, Antiaging and Antiviral Properties
Coconut oil is a powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. Unlike your average moisturizer that contains a lot of water and likely synthetic ingredients, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin.
Coconut oil also helps to delay the occurrence of wrinkles because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time, having great anti aging properties. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.